Personal Insolvency Manager
|Location:||East Sussex, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are recruiting a bespoke role that doesn't crop up too often. The company is a leading advisory firm with multiple offices in the UK, providing services to financially challenged individuals and businesses. There is an opportunity for an Insolvency Professional to join at either Manager or Senior Manager level to deliver Personal insolvency services in their East Sussex office.
As a Personal Insolvency Manager, you would be managing a small team and working on large, complex Bankruptcy and IVA cases.
Your day - to - day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading, training and developing a team
- Working on a portfolio of large insolvency cases on the Personal side i.e. Bankruptcies and IVAs. There will also be some advisory services.
- Handling the allocation of work and ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting Partners / Directors with case strategy, WIP, debtors and recoveries.
- Building a network of contacts and supporting the business development of the Company through attendance at Networking events/seminars/conferences.
This type of opportunity would come across often and for those Insolvency professionals who are passionate about the personal insolvency world, this role would be great for you. The firm is self are well known for their growth plans and the development of their staff.
You need to have:
- Formal insolvency experience (especially Personal insolvency) - you can have a background in both corporate and personal but you need to have a strong capability in personal and want to develop your career down that route.
- An Insolvency qualification (CPI / JIEB) ideally
- Compliance skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.