Personal Insolvency Administrator-Southampton
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are happy to be able to offer you an opportunity to join one of the country's leading advisory team as a Personal Insolvency Administrator
As a Personal Insolvency Administrator you will be working as part of a small to medium sized team, working primarily on Bankruptcies, LPA Receiverships and IVAs.
The company are looking to hire someone with over a years' experience working in formal Insolvency. A good understanding of Personal Insolvency is highly desirable.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of bankruptcies, LPA Receiverships and IVAs.
- Negotiating with creditors and debtors to approve proposals
- Drafting failure reports.
- Drafting engagement letters.
- Preparing IVA proposals
- Reporting to creditors.
- Investigating debtors and drafting BRO applications.
- Realising assets.
- Instructing solicitors and agents as necessary.
If you're an ambitious Insolvency Administrator looking to progress your career working for a industry leading firm get in touch now!