Personal Assistant - Tax
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£33000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Top global law firm
Fantastic City location
Highly competitive salary, excellent benefits & first-class training and development opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, talented and ambitious PA to join a leading, highly successful, highly respected and well- established global law firm based in stunning offices in the City.
This PA role would be ideal for a candidate who has either gained extensive experience within a Legal or Professional Services environment and wants to work for a firm with an amazing reputation, or similarly a PA who has a couple of years' experience under their belt, in Legal, Professional Services or Financial Services environments and is looking to really launch the next stage of their PA career and keen to get great exposure in a high-performing environment.
Working within a practice group that are close knit, collaborative and supportive, this PA role will be varied and busy - often work will come in and require quick turnarounds or short deadlines, so its important that candidates thrive in that kind of fast paced environment.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Liaison with clients and client research
- Building relationships internally and externally
- Preparation of a range of client letters, documents, presentation and reports
- Complex travel arrangements
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Financial management - expenses, billing and WIP reports
- Support BD and marketing activities
This Personal Assistant role will be working for a firm that values its employees immensely - there are first class training and development opportunities available and a really collaborative feel to the culture.
In order to be successful in this PA role you will need:
- Excellent academic background, educated to A level or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience of working as a PA in a professional services or financial services environment
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!