|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
A well respected, established accountancy practice in North London are looking for a bright and enthusiastic trainee to join their friendly team.
This accountancy practice is a warm, friendly place, with high technical standards and a varied portfolio of clients. The support and development on offer are fantastic, and there is no limit to progression for a committed trainee
You will play an important role in the practical day to day running of client payrolls under supervision, which will involve working on a mix of weekly and monthly payrolls. Really this role is what you make of it, and if you put in the work you will learn a lot, and progress quickly.
What will you do?
You will play an important role in the practical day to day running of client payrolls under supervision, which will involve working on a mix of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- NIC deductions,
- Statutory payments,
- Workplace pension calculations
- Develop customised reports for clients.
I appreciate this is a lot of technical terms for someone thinking of their first job in accounting, I'm more than happy to chat through any of them, so please do apply.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000
- 28 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme arrangements
- School Leavers and University graduates will be considered for this role
- A-C grades at A level
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and eager attitude
Please apply today!