|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum|
A leading law firm is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their firm. With over 1400 lawyers in over 30 offices spread throughout the US, Europe and Asia they have a truely global coverage. The firm boasts a brilliant work culture, benefits scheme and career progression opportunities
The successfull Payroll Manager will be mainly there to assist with the management of the International Payroll Coordinator and to assist with staff queries. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day relationship and contract management with NGA (UK payroll) and other international payroll outsource providers
- Ensuring timely and accurate feeds of data to outsource providers to meet payroll timetable and respecting SLAs in place
- Acting as a point of first contact for all UK based employees with payroll queries to act as a filter before issues get escalated to NGA
- Coordinating UK third party payments
- Liaising with HMRC on RTI and statutory PAYE linked reporting (as well as coordination of info for P11D preparation)
- Liaising with and monitoring of local international finance teams to ensure local tax reporting and compliance needs are being met
- To keep in close contact with our international network of offices which at times will require occasional international travel
As the successful Payroll Manager will need to build relationships with the large Finance and Accounting team, HR and the outsourced payroll provider.
You will ideally have law firm experience, a CIPP qualification and have a membership of a recognised payroll organisation.
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply today!