|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
A Top 50, well established, well respected accountancy practice in North London are looking to bring on a junior hire into their payroll team. This isn't an entry role, the ideal candidate has six months to a year of experience in payroll, essentially just enough to know that you want to continue it with
This accountancy practice is a warm, friendly place, with high technical standards and a varied portfolio of clients. The support and development on offer are fantastic, and there is no limit to progression for a committed employee. They will offer CIPP study support.
This role is what you make of it and offers a fantastic opportunity to become fully CIPP qualified with a fantastic practice.
What will you do?
You will play an important role in the practical day to day running of client payrolls under supervision, which will involve working on a mix of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Liaising with HMRC
- Processing payroll, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Workplace pension calculations
- Processing Starters and Leavers
- Develop customised reports for clients.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- Fully CIPP Study Support
- Learning and development
- Experience in Payroll is essential. Just a year or so, just enough to know you like it.
- Ideally working in practice payroll
- STAR software skills are a plus