|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
As the payroll analyst you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the firm's monthly payroll process and you will be solely accountable for the whole cycle.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of a function within a large organisation.
- delivery of the firm's monthly in-house payrolls
- carry out regulatory procedures
- co-ordinate daily enquiries from employees and partners
- commission calculations for employees, partners and consultants
- manually accommodate for out of cycle calculations/payments
- administer benefits through payroll where necessary
- reconciling monthly payroll to general ledger
- process improvement and streamlining current processes where required
For this role, you need advanced SAGE knowledge, excellent payroll and benefits processing knowledge and strong excel skills such as Pivot tables, V Lookups and filters.
Previous experience of working solely and managing the entire payroll process alone is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!