Partnership Accounts Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A globally renowned law firm is looking for a Partnership Accounts Manager to work closely the firms Partners, Office CFOs, Finance Managers and the firms accountants.
The firm are looking for someone to join their team and be responsible for:
- Management of the firm's annual profit points by individual, department and office
- Management and review of the calculations for the partner profit allocations
- Management of relationship with the global finance team, and individual overseas offices
- Calculation of the firm's provision for payments to former partners, for inclusion in the annual accounts, along with quarterly updates for management account purposes
- Management of the day to day work, coaching and development of the Partnership Accountant
- Preparing of lateral partner statistics presented to the Equity Committee
- Year-end work including partner profit share and tax equalisation calculations
- Management of the global partner benefit policies
- Management of expatriate partner benefits/packages and prior shares
As the Partnership Accounts Manager you will be a fully qualifed accountant with the experience of managing others. You must be a strong technical accountant with the ability to communicate effectively with the business. You must be highly organised with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
If you are a qualified accountant with relevant experience and find the role interesting, please do apply.