|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Ambition is working with a prestigious law firm who are looking to recruit a Partnership Account into their London Finance team. As the Partnership Accountant, you will be working with closely with many members of the business and manging the firm's capital raising processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the partner capital contribution process. Which includes the annual capital raising process, opening and closing finance loans and dealing with partner queries.
- Responsible for the preparation of all year-end capital related schedules.
- Management of the relationships with banks and legal advisers regarding capital loan document revisions.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of inter-company ledgers and liaising with overseas offices to ensure accurate allocation of all partner related payments, including expatriate accounts.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all foreign exchange gains/losses generated on partner related payments and the quarterly clear out of these balances to the individual office P&L's.
- Responsible for the allocation of partner insurance charges including allocations to global office P&L's and partner ledgers.
The successful Partnership Accountant will have:
- A further accounting qualification e.g. ACCA or CIMA
- The ability to explain complex financial information to partners and fee earners
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Strong understanding of numerical data
- The ability to management a process and push those processes intensively
- An autonomous and ambitious personality
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of Excel
- Preferably a professional services background
If you fit the Partnership Accountant description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.