A prestigious international law firm based in the city of London is currently seeking a Partnership Accountant to work within their FP&A division. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for legal finance professionals with previous Partnership Accounts experience as the role offers excellent remuneration, generous benefits package and the opportunity to progress within one of the largest & most stable legal finance teams in London.
They are a top 10 law firm with over 1000 lawyers worldwide and offices within three different continents. Alongside their international scope, they have also won multiple awards for their employee care and progressive attitude towards work life balance.
Successful Partnership Accountants would work within a stable, friendly and mature finance team and would be exposed to international partnership accounts & multi-currency transactions
- Preparation of annual cash flow statements in liaison with London and global accounting staff
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly drawings payments and other payments and internal recharges
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparing current account statements for partners in relevant currency
- Preparation of foreign exchange relating to partner payments and tax on a monthly basis.
- Involvement in drafting and communication of partner accounting, payment and tax
- Involvement in the preparation of partner capital arrangements
- Ensuring all tax compliance work is produced to highest standard
- Ensuring that all partner account records are maintained to the highest standard
Requirements for this position:
- Experience within Partnership Accounts in the legal sector is essential.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in highly pressurised environments and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to confidently speak to professionals at all level
- Proactive & inquisitive attitude
If this Global Analyst position is of interest to you or you may know someone else who would be interested, then please apply or for more information please call Amir Abbasi on 020 7400 6630