PA to Senior Director
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
PA to Senior Director
9 to 12-month fixed term contract
£30,000 to £35,000 pa & bens
Hugely successful practice firm based in the West End
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional PA to join a well-established, market leading firm based in very smart offices in the West End. This PA role will be to cover the maternity leave of the current PA and a solid handover period will be carried out.
The firm have a fantastic reputation, so strong in fact that their extremely successful business has been built on referrals and word of mouth. They deal with clients who are UHNW and ultra-high profile; the successful candidate for this role will need to be very used to dealing with highly confidential information.
The firm has a very warm and friendly feel - the team are passionate about what they do and there is a real collaborative approach to the work, with everyone helping each other out when needed. The vibe is relaxed and informal, whilst maintaining a strong level of professionalism and ensuring that clients receive the best possible service.
This PA role will be supporting one of the firms Senior Directors who is an extremely busy person! The PA role will be very varied and will require a certain amount of flexibility as there is no 'it's not my job' mentality in this company!
The PA role will include:
- Preparing client letters, emails and documents (Audio typing)
- Raising invoices for special project work undertaken
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management, including scheduling in cross time zone conference and video calls
- Travel coordination and prepping itineraries
- Opening new client files, including running compliance and AML checks
- Managing Directors expenses
- Being the go-to' person for any office or facilities queries
- Inbox management and e-filing
- Management of the project calendar
The main characteristics required from the successful candidate for this PA role include:
- Extensive previous PA experience (essential) supporting at Senior Director level
- Previous experience of working as a PA in an accountancy firm
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure at times
- The ability to remain calm when priorities change at short notice
- Proven experience of working with HNW or high-profile clients
- The ability to use discretion and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent typing skills
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fantastic communicator
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with solid PA experience to work in a more commercially focused role where you will be very close to the business operations.
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!!