PA - supporting BD & Marketing Team
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum + Generous holiday free gym & bens|
PA supporting Marketing & BD Team
Global Law Firm
Salary up to £38,000 pa & amazing benefits including generous holiday allowance and gym
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious PA to join an award winning, market leading, Global law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This PA role will be supporting 6 senior execs based in the firms Marketing and BD team - this team is at the heart of everything the firm do and is dynamic, innovative and proactive which means the successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment and have the ability to be super organised, client focused and multi task with ease.
This PA role would be perfect for a candidate who has several years' experience as a PA under their belt, who is confident communicating with senior stakeholders, has a real interest in marketing and BD and wants to really get involved! This is a perfect role for a PA who wants to transition into a high performing, global environment with lots of opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career.
This PA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Very proactive diary and inbox management
- Develop excellent relationships with internal teams and external clients
- Coordinate travel and meetings
- Track projects and tasks and provide updates where needed
- Support the coordination of internal and client events
- Track client feedback and support on a range of project related tasks
In order to be successful in this very exciting PA role you will need:
- A proven track record of being a high performing PA in a fast paced environment
- Experience of liaising with senior stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills
- Real interest in marketing and/or BD
- Experience of building strong relationships
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and comfortable with last minute changes
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Able to work with foresight and initiative
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!