|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
PA / Office Manager
Boutique Accountancy Firm
1:1 support to the CEO
This is a unique opportunity looking for an experienced PA to join this growing accountancy firm. You will be given full autonomy and the opportunity to make the role your own.
If you are looking to join a firm that will value your hard work and give you real variety then continue to read.
Duties required for this PA / Office Management role are:
- Full diary and inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Working on internal projects
- Monitor annual leave
- Planning events for staff
- Manage all marketing
- Client liaising and relationship building
- Company secretarial services
- Being the go to for all office management
- Managing the workload of the office junior
To be successful in your application for the PA/ Office Management role you will need:
- An experienced PA ideally from an Accountancy firm or wider professional services
- Be highly proactive and have a can-do attitude
- Highly organised ambitious and looking to make a role their own.
If this PA / Office Manager role sounds like you apply now!