PA - People and Reward
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
£35,000 - £40,000 & Competitive Benefits
Magic Circle Law Firm!
The unmissable opportunity to work for a market-leading global law firm who are pride themselves on working collaboratively in a supportive environment! You will be able to use your initiative, share new ideas and utilise your skills and experience to help others!
A Personal Assistant role supporting a group of fee earners within the Pensions department in a thriving internationally successful law firm!
PA Job Responsibilities:
- Act as gatekeeper for stakeholders by managing their diaries and inbox on Outlook, which will involve using your initiative to respond to client and arrange appointments
- Organise client and internal meetings, conference calls and social events such as lunches or dinners
- Coordinate travel arrangements, accommodation and prepare itineraries
- Create, amend and format legal and general documentation including drafting correspondence
- Assist with monthly billing, process invoices and prepare engagement letters
- Process expenses claims on behalf of fee earners
- Attend team meetings to discuss new ideas to improve efficiency and share knowledge internally
- Build a strong relationship with and develop your knowledge on clients, matter deals and projects
- General ad hoc administration tasks
Requirements to be successful:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or Secretary within professional services (legal, accounting, banking and finance)
- Excellent academic background
- Proactive attitude towards business development
- Ability to provide a first-class standard of work plus meticulous attention to detail
Get in touch now!