PA: Dispute Resolution
|Location:||City of London, London, England|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
PA - Dispute Resolution
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
MAGIC CIRCLE LAW FIRM - In the heart of London City
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Legal Personal Assistant?
A once in a lifetime opportunity PA opportunity has arisen at this Magic Circle Law Firm! This fantastic Personal Assistant position allows you to strengthen your secretarial skills set and make the role your own!
An opportunity ideal for a CILEx qualified Legal Secretary or Team Assistant with 1-2 years' experience who is looking to further their career with a well-established, top global law firm!
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as gate keeper to manage all enquires
- Build a strong relationship and knowledge of the team's client base in order to assist with project and transaction deals
- Efficiently manage the team's diaries and use initiative to manage conflicting deadlines
- Organise and coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist with billing process, WIP and produce client matter engagement letters
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest standard and in compliance with the firm's standards
- Attend regular team meetings and share knowledge or ideas with the wider group in order to improve efficiency
- Provide additional support to stakeholders when necessary
- Proactively support business development and get involved with internal initiatives
- Ad hoc administration support
Requirements to be Successful in this PA Application:
- Excellent academic background - A to C GCSE and A Level qualification
- Previous experience in a similar secretarial/PA role within Professional Service (Law, Accountancy, Banking & Finance)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation, determination and commitment
Do not miss out on this career boosting opportunity!