PA - 9 month contract
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Market leading global consultancy firm
£32,000 pa plus excellent benefits
Are you a PA looking for a new challenge? Or perhaps you are a Team Assistant looking for a step up? Do you want to work for a firm that is really going places and is dynamic and progressive? If so, this PA role is perfect for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented PA to join a global consultancy based in the West End. This firm are currently enjoying huge growth and success, and this looks set to continue. The culture is professional, friendly, collaborative and supportive and the team this PA role will be supporting are fun and down to earth.
The role is offered on a 9-month contract basis with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
What the role will entail:
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Diary management for Partners
- Coordination of internal and external events - booking venues, liaising with delegates
- Coordination of internal and external meetings - booking meeting rooms, AV equipment and refreshments
- Organise travel and collate itineraries
- Produce reports, letters, documents and presentations for clients - audio and copy typing
- Client liaison
- Inbox management
- Monthly billing
- Carry out industry research to support the team
- Process expenses
- General admin support as needed
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of working as a Team Assistant or PA, within a Professional Services environment
- Great MS Office skills and experience
- The ability to deal with confidential information
- Exposure to client liaison
- Fantastic communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Happy to commit to a 9-month contract
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me.