|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
PA Top 4 Accountancy Firm
City of London
Our client is a prestigious and accountancy firm who are known for their inclusive culture. They are looking to recruit an experienced PA to join them on a permanent basis, providing support to a small group of fee earners. This client is looking for a PA who has a background in Professional Services and has supported at Partner level previously.
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Organising events both internal and external
- BD support
- Amending and preparing documents
- Liaising with high profile clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Experienced PA who has supported at Partner level within professional services
- Technically savvy, highly organised and proactive
You will receive:
- 25 days holiday, private medical, season ticket load, bonus, salary review, and many more
- Fantastic well known company culture, lots of socials and be an integral part of the team
- Be valued by your team and have full autonomy in your work
- Discounted on site canteen with highly discounted coffee breakfast and lunch
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to join an established company.
The successful candidate will benefit from a professional and friendly team and environment. The modern offices are located within walking distance of public transport and local amenities.