PA - 12 month FTC
PA - 12-month FTC
Very successful International firm
A role with real opportunity and scope!
West End location
£32,000 pa plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious PA to join an award-winning firm based in stunning office in the heart of London.
This role is offered on a 12-month contract basis initially, but due to the firms continued growth and success there is every opportunity that the right candidate will be able to use this contract as a platform to progress their career longer term.
This PA role would be perfect for a candidate who has a couple of years of experience of working as a PA under their belt, or an ambitious Team Secretary who is ready to take the next step in their career.
This PA role will be supporting 2 Partners and a Senior Manager in a busy environment where no two days will ever be the same. The main remit of the role will include:
- Extensive and proactive diary management
- Complex travel and visa arrangements
- Inbox management
- Processing expenses
- Supporting with client events
- Wide ranging document support including client letters, presentations and reports
- Billing and finance admin
- Assisting with new starters, onboarding and inductions for the team
In order to be successful in this PA role you will need:
- Strong experience of working as a PA or Team Secretary
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent experience of managing diaries and booking travel
- Fantastic communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and multitask
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 12-month FTC
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!