|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £38000 per annum|
Personal Assistant - Real Estate Sector
£38,000 and Impressive Benefits
Globally Successful Accounting Firm
A fantastic, client facing, PA role with a difference!
If you are looking for the opportunity to excel in a dynamic Personal Assistant role and truly become an extension of your team, then this role is for you!
This PA position can offer you the chance to utilise your skills and work efficiently with a great team at a well-established accounting firm!
Personal Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arranging extensive travel including preparing visa, itineraries and accommodation
- Document production
- Taking Minutes at meetings
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients
- Organising internal and external events
- Mentoring junior members of staff
PA Requirements To Be Successful:
- Methodical attention to detail
- Extensive experience as a PA in professional services
- Strong IT and computer skills
- Knowledge of relevant software such as PeopleSoft, RMS and FMS
- Excellent communication
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Recent experience support at Partner or senior level
- Fantastic time management and prioritisation
APPLY NOW if you are looking for a Personal Assistant role with great potential!