Outsourcing Senior Manager
Job Title: Outsourcing Senior Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £75,000 + package
I am currently working with one of London's leading Accountancy Practices who also have a an International presence, on Outsourcing Senior Manager role. Due to the teams overall success and expansion they are looking for a Senior Outsourcing Senior Manager to provide leadership to a well established team, manage a client portfolio and assist Partners. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a history of working in highly ranked Accountancy Practices in the City looking or a role which will offer them exposure to a high profile client portfolio and opportunities to progress to Director level.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Act as a lead on fully listed and AIM listed client assignments. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) managers.
- Key Account Management and responsibility for own portfolio of clients.
- Act as project director on a selection of other group, non-listed clients, with signing-off right on these assignments and overall responsibility, with Partner retaining relationship responsibilities only.
- Financial measurement and management, including budget submissions.
- Represent the group on matters requiring representation from time to time as agreed with Group Lead Partner
- Win work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting new clients.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Play a key role in supporting Partners in all group sales and marketing activity, including leading client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- To contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Experience and knowledge of UK & US GAAP, IFRS and the ability to prepare a consolidation
- Successful track record of leading Outsourcing teams and Business Development
- Proven experience with a leading Accountancy practice, preferably in London but that is not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew barber on 0207 4307 281