Facilities - Office Junior
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
Facilities Office Junior - £20,000 & Benefits
International Law Firm
Fantastic Facilities Office Junior opportunity - ideal entry level administration role suitable for a school or college leaver!
Facilities Office Junior Responsibilities:
- Collect and deliver DX post to local facility (less than 10 min walk from The Shard) x 2 visits per day a.m. / p.m.
- Book & track couriers
- Administer special deliveries towards the end of the afternoon (and track if required)
- Order stationery supplies on a weekly basis and regularly monitoring supplies
- Running ad hoc errands - urgent stationery supplies, dry cleaners, cakes etc
- Covering reception (client facing) when the receptionist is busy with clients/ in meetings/ and covering her lunch break and from 17:00 -17:30 when the receptionist finishes her shift - duties will include greeting guests, answering the phone, organising refreshments and booking meeting rooms.
- Helping with office moves often over the week-end, but small ad-hoc moves during the day - may require some heavy lifting of archive boxes, moving furniture, building furniture i.e. coat stands, VDU equipment
- Delivering, signing for post and sorting post throughout the day - delivering couriers as a matter of urgency
- Assisting with new joiner and leaver tasks, providing fire exit walks and telephone training to new staff members
- Document work - copying, binding, scanning
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider secretarial team
- Any ad-hoc assignments required
- Aged 18 or over
- Comfortable to move furniture
- Availability to work ad-hoc weekends (paid at overtime rate)
- Working hours 09:30 - 17:30
- This Office Junior role offers you the chance to work for an international law firm, gain vital knowledge of legal processes and develop your administrative skill set!