NQ/Junior Partnership Services Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A Magic Circle Law Firm are looking for a newly qualified partnership services accountant to join their team in London.
The purpose of this role is to complete regular tasks and provide support and analysis to the Finance Manager. There is work involving budgeting, management accounts, statutory reporting and internal and external audits. Duties include:
- preparing the quarterly VAT returns
- submission and payments to HMC for VAT
- balance sheet reconciliations
- EC Sales list
- witholding tax transactions
- reconciliation of Indian Branch accounts
- reconcile partner units and allocation between reporting groups
- non legal billing, cashing payments and reconiliations
At this firm, culture is to believe client focus comes first. They require someone who can demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiam to understand client priorities. You will need to self starters and be driven by client satisfaction.
You will have similar experience in a professional services enviroment.
If you are interested please apply now!