National Marketing Executive
Following a successful period of growth, a top 20 accounting practice are looking to add to their Business Development and Marketing team at their flagship office in London!
This is a unique structure as you will be reporting directly to the Partner as well as working closely with a close knit team.
As the National Marketing Executive, the primary focus of the role is to develop and execute marketing activities (consisting of Events, Campaigns, Digital Content and Communications) to promote the brand as well as support with design work for business pitches and internal requirements.
- Working closely with Partners of other departments to implement marketing campaigns and content to promote their service line;
- Manage each end-to-end process of marketing campaigns;
- Develop the firm's online marketing comms with the team and across departments;
- Supporting the Director with the continuing development of the group's national digital strategy including: social media and website;
- Supporting the marketing campaigns in the group's national offices liaising with the wider marketing team;
- Editing and proofing external and internal comms;
- Delivering campaigns and marketing content within strict deadlines and managing expectations accordingly.
You will ideally have experience using Adobe InDesign (or similar) and have gained experience in a well rounded marketing role, preferably within professional services. Understanding of SEO and online campaign management is a must.
Experience using an email marketing system would be advantageous.
If you're an experienced Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant looking for a new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you!