Marketing Manager - Property Consultancy
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A boutique property and construction consultancy is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The firm work on credible projects given their boutique size and operate in several locations across the UK. As the Marketing Manager, you will be working independently, delegating work to external agencies and supporting the Bid team with tenders.
The role will be highly influencial given that you will be reporting to a Partner of the business.
- Lead and devise marketing strategies for the whole business;
- Create and execute campaigns, plans and content for the firm's various sectors;
- Supporting the regional leaders with their marketing plans and growing the brand;
- Managing the events, both internally and externally;
- Managing budgets efficiently for events, collateral and campaigns;
- Delegating work to external agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a boutique firm with exciting ambitions. Line management responsibility will not be required in this role, a strong background in professional services marketing is the primary requirement.
If you're an experienced Marketing Manager, looking for a new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you!