Marketing Manager - Health & LS
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum|
One of the world's leading global management consulting firms are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to become part of a highly successful marketing function based in the central London office. This position will be aligned to a specific sector and will be responsible for supporting the Partners in that business as well as reporting into the Head of Marketing within the marketing function. The role will have a global remit and will liaise with other members of the marketing function globally, as well as work in partnership with the sector team.
The Marketing Manager will work closely and build relationships with key senior stakeholders and deliver world-class marketing projects alongside the Head of Marketing for the sector. This person will deliver integrated, multi-channel campaigns that are sector specific and will achieve business results. They will also manage external suppliers and agency relationships.
You will be capable of developing and rolling out a marketing strategy and coming up with new creative ideas and solutions. This position will require someone who wants to get involved in the strategic elements of marketing, whilst still doing the day to day execution. On a daily basis you will be responsible for a range of areas including event delivery, content creation, digital marketing, lead generation, social media, and budget management.
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven record of delivering excellent multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Comes across bright and articulate
- Capable of challenging and advising senior leaders
- Able to prioritise workload during busy periods
- Positive attitude with the ability to learn and take on feedback
- Proactive and able to go out of your way to build internal relationships