Marketing Manager - Corporate Recovery and Restructuring
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
A leading advisory firm have partnered with Ambition to search for an experienced Marketing Manager within Professional Services.
The firm is ranked within the top 10 offering a wide range of services including Audit, Tax and Advisory across multiple sectors. There is also a strong international presence across the group with ambitions in the future to grow even further.
The role will be focusing on the Insolvency, Corporate Recovery and Restructuring market though experience within this field is not a prerequisite. You will be a highly experienced marketing manager with exposure to line management withing a professional services firm. Of course, understanding of the sector would be ideal.
- Strategically implement plans for marketing and business development opportunities;
- Adapting to the business as a thought partner liaising with fee-earning Partners within the sector;
- Acting as an ambassador and specialist within the business and sector;
- Identify strategies to increase the team's client base and revenue;
- Liaise with the Partners and Senior Management with regards to processes;
- Work with the Strategic Campaigns team to develop and execute;
- Manage a small team of experienced Marketing and BD specislists to best practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned brand and a particularly larger team. The marketing department consists of over 50 individuals.
If you are an experienced Marketing manager looking for a new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!