A leading Global Real Estate Investment business are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to be based in their London office on a permanent basis. The business has presence and capabilities across; Canada, US, Europe, Asia, and Australia. They offer Investment, Development, and Management services across these areas.
Reporting into the Marketing Director this role will design, deliver, and track the success of marketing activities across all areas of the business. You will develop and manage campaigns and marketing strategies which ensure brand alignment and consistency.
- Create and deliver all marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the Marketing Director in order to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Manage content plans for the digital platforms which include website and social media
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with senior stakeholders of the business
- Manage external agencies and work alongside them to develop branding, content, brochures, infographics and other collateral for events
- Deliver successful communications campaigns
- Report and analyse the performance of each campaign and initiative
To be successful in this position you will be required to have the following:
- Property/Real Estate professional services background is essential
- Solid B2B experience
- Extensive senior stakeholder management and confident to be able to challenge and advise when required
- Proven experience managing relationships with external agencies / third party suppliers
- Proactive attitude and creative approach
- Collaborative and happy to engage with the whole business
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
If you are eager to join an exciting, forward thinking, and innovative Real Estate business, then please apply for consideration.