A leading global Management Consulting firm are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to become part of a highly successful marketing function based in the central London office. The role will have a global remit and will liaise with other members of the marketing function globally, as well as work in partnership with the sector consulting team.
The Marketing Manager will work closely and build relationships with key senior stakeholders and deliver world-class marketing projects alongside the Head of Marketing for the sector. This person will deliver integrated, multi-channel campaigns that are sector specific and will achieve business results. They will also manage external suppliers and agency relationships.
This person will be capable of advising on marketing strategy and coming up with creative ideas and solutions. They will also be happy to get hands on and execute on a daily basis.
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven record of delivering excellent multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Comes across bright and articulate
- Capable of challenging and advising senior leaders