|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager has come up at a leading global advisory firm. The firm are seeking an experienced manager level professional to work on marketing projects for the Technology team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing for Technology, you will be part of a team of Managers/Senior Marketing Managers who specifically provide support for the Technology business.
- Work closely with the Technology leaders to put together marketing strategies/plans for specific projects
- Establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders and act as a thought partner to the business, coming up with creative ideas and approaches to take new propositions to market
- Work with the teams to design and develop content that will be used on campaigns to boost sales activity
- It's essential to have worked in a role where you've been involved in either Product Marketing or been part of a marketing function that has worked with a Technology team
- Must have an interest and enthusiasm about technology
- VR/AR/RPA experience would be highly desired
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Able to work both strategically and hands on
If you are interested in working for a highly reputable leading advisory firm and are looking for a marketing role focussed on Technology, then please apply below.