|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Marketing Manager - 6 months FTC
A global advisory firm is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on a 6-month contract basis to be based in the London office. This role will sit within the EMEA marketing function and will report into the Marketing Director who is also based in London.
The role will be a mix between marketing and communications and will require someone who is experienced and has had a solid understanding of internal communications. You will be both strategic and also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute and deliver an array of different projects and marketing campaigns.
You will drive the marketing activities including, internal communications, thought leadership, presentations, lead generation and client events. An important part of the role will be developing strong working relationships with leadership teams both in the UK and across the broader international group.
Character is extremely important as it requires someone who is a real team player, a brilliant communicator, and has large levels of spark and enthusiasm.
- Professional Services experience - it is essential for this person to have worked in a corporate environment where it's been required to work closely with Partners and business leaders
- Must have a wealth of experience at the marketing manager level and have previously been in a similar position within professional services
- It's important to have extensive experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies and plans on a regular basis
- Has written internal communications strategies and effectively rolled these out across the firm
- Managed the creation of content; Thought leadership, brochures, copy, videos etc..
For considering please apply below.