Marketing Manager - 12 Month Contract
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Private Medical, gym discounts|
Marketing Manager - 12-month FTC
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum & excellent benefits
Great firm with a vibrant, dynamic and collaborative culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing Manager to join a top 10 global accountancy firm based in stunning offices in the City.
Working as part of a highly successful marketing function, the role will have a national remit and will work closely with senior stakeholders and clients alike.
This Marketing Manager role will be working as part of a really exciting service line who in turn work with some of the most dynamic and fast-growing businesses in the world.
This Marketing Manager role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and deliver campaigns, be involved in setting strategy, oversee tactical delivery plans and manage a small team.
The main remit of the Marketing Manager role includes:
- Developing and delivering sector specific campaigns
- Working with key stakeholders to set the marketing and communications strategy, building business cases and gaining buy in across the firm
- Liaising with clients, external stakeholders, strategic partners, freelancers and suppliers
- Providing client and internal stakeholder reporting
- Active involvement in client care and client feedback projects
- Involvement in key client account management where needed
- Provide strategic support to various specialisms/teams within the service line
- Management of a small team
- Working with regional marketing and BD managers to assist in the implementation of headline campaigns
In order to be successful in this Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Strong previous experience of working as a Marketing Manager, within a professional services environment
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable track record of challenging and advising senior leadership teams
- Ability to use the full range of marketing communications channels innovatively including website, digital, SEO, SEM, PR and social media
- Able to identify opportunities to share budget and resources with other service lines and sectors
If this Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!