Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team on a contract basis, responsible for executing all marketing campaigns and strategies for our London office. Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive looking to take that next step up in their career or a Marketing Manager who is looking for autonomy and the chance to be creative in driving the company's marketing strategies.This can also be a part time opportunity and so would also suit someone who is only looking to work 3-4 days a week.
The marketing team in London consists of 2 people, the Marketing Manager and one Marketing Assistant. You will take over the responsibility of line management and development of the Marketing Assistant and working together you will drive Ambition's marketing strategy to support the achievement of London's goals. Being a part of the Ambition's management team, you will report directly into the Managing Director and be involved in the shaping of the business going forward.
- Playing a key role in managing the marketing activities and multi-channel campaigns for our London office, as well as collaborating with our global marketing team to design global campaigns
- Developing the marketing strategy and vision, in line with London and individual team objectives - this includes advertising, on and offline positing/mailers, social media, communications and events
- Creating relevant and insightful marketing content such as hot topic blogs, thought leadership, white papers and email marketing content; managing lead generation led marketing campaigns for individual teams as well and company-wide initiatives
- Working with individual teams to organise our planned client and candidate events as well as coming up with new and creative ideas to stand out from the crowd. You will also be defining and managing the events budgets and reviewing the ROI
- Working closely with the Marketing Assistant to oversee the design of all marketing content
- Conducting all marketing related training for new starters, as well as refresher courses for current employees
At Ambition, we pride ourselves on our outstanding culture and working environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
You will be entitled to:
- Flexible working
- Free daily fruit
- 25 days of pro-rata annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Annual getaway for the whole office, as well as regular team-building events and weekly team workout sessions
We are looking for someone:
- With 3-5 years of Marketing experience. Experience of working within a recruitment agency is preferred, however, not a requirement
- Comprehensive knowledge of using Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and basic video editing software
- Ability to work in an International team and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about brand and creative when it comes to content and campaigns
- Confident to take on a variety of marketing projects and able to multitask
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then please apply!