Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
Marketing Manager - 12-month FTC
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
£44,000 - £48,000 pa & excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity to really make an impact!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional Marketing Manager to join an award winning top 10 accountancy practice who are extremely successful and have ambitious growth plans in place to continue their upward trajectory!
This Marketing Manager role would be ideal for either an immediately available Marketing Manager who enjoys a full mix marketing role, or an ambitious Marketing Executive who is ready to step up into a manager role.
This Marketing Manager role will be working closely with senior stakeholders and you'll be expected to challenge, develop and deliver on the firms' 5-year strategic plan and you'll also have the opportunity to work on a range of projects. You'll be a brand ambassador and be key to differentiating the firm within the market.
The Marketing Manager role will be based within the Tech & Media group, which is growing rapidly and is an exciting place to be!
The main remit of the role will be:
- Develop and maximise all marketing activity around key and target clients
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Champion the integration of digital marketing channels into national campaigns and the use of the CRM system
- Monitor and manage budget, measuring ROI
- Work with partners and BD team to identify target clients
- Implement Client Listening Programme and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement
- Work with the bids team to provide pitch support as needed
- Work with the press team on content for press releases
- Proactive project support as needed
In order to be successful in this Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Strong Marketing & BD skill set and experience
- Highly commercial approach
- Background in professional services
- Open to a 12-month FTC
- Highly collaborative approach, experience of working at Partner level and influencing and challenging decisions
- Finely tuned relationship building skills
- Experience of identifying trends and new opportunities
If this Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!