Marketing Executive - Leading Advisory firm
A top 10 accounting practice is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join them at the Executive grade!
A fully mixed role involving Campaign Management, Content Creation and CRM!
Our client is an international group providing a full range of services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing.
They pride themselves on key values which they embed across the group and to assist all of their clients to thrive.
- Creating and maintaining marketing content such as case studies and website documents;
- Create and manage campaigns, overseeing the results and reporting to the Manager and Director;
- Tracking activity in the CRM system;
- Supporting with communications, creation and implementation of projects;
- Assist with events planning and management;
- Promoting campaigns and activity internally via presentations and communications.
This role is ideal for an experienced Marketing Assistant looking to step up to the Executive grade working on the development of marketing strategies and liaising with senior members of the group including Partners and Directors.
Experience in Professional Services is preferred.
If you're a marketing professional looking to explore a new opportunity within a firm with a global outreach, then we'd love to hear from you!