Ambition are thrilled to be working with a top 10 accountacny firm who are currently looking to add a new marekting executive to their marketing team.
As a Marketing Executive you'll support on the implementation of the marketing strategy for the firms Financial Advisory service line.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll help advise the business on best practice and recommend marketing activities that meet their business goals
- you'll work with the business to create well-written and concise marketing collateral and insights
- you'll work with the business development teams to provide marketing support for specific targeting and client management programmes
- you'll support in the delivery of both small and large scale event activity
- you'll work with the digital team to provide the business with appropriate, relevant and rapid turnaround e-communications and to ensure best use of other digital and social channels
- you'll deliver effective internal communications around initiatives to ensure take-up and appropriate usage on the ground
- you'll assist with ad hoc requests that may require a tight turnaround e.g. adverts, presentation packs
- you'll act as an 'ambassador' of the firm demonstrating knowledge of Grant Thornton products and services, as well as a deep understanding of Financial Advisory
Requirements for a successful applicant:
- you'll have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing position within a commercial environment, preferably a similar B2B or professional services firm (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, ecomms and social media
- you'll have experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral
- you'll have high quality writing and proof reading skills, with an excellent use of punctuation and grammar
- you'll be able to demonstrate a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Word, especially preparation and publication of documents
- you'll be educated to degree level, or equivalent and will ideally hold a CIM diploma, or similar qualification
If you feel this role could be of interest and you feel you meet the criteria then please apply below now!