|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Marketing Executive - £35k
A great development opportunity has arisen for a strong marketing assistant who is now looking to take a step up into an executive level role. Working for a leading Patent and Trademarks firm this role will see you working very closely with the Head of Marketing to support with the delivery of all marketing and BD plans for partners and fee earners across the firm, from both a UK and International basis.
You'll get involved in:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to manage business development and marketing activities across the firm
- Researching business development opportunities for fee-earners at a regional and international level
- Arranging for fee-earners to attend international events
- Managing the firm marketing budget
- Managing e-marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating the firms website
- Assisting fee earners to managing and develop their own online presence
- Assisting with event organisation
- Supporting with the production of marketing collateral
Previous marketing experience within a professional services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online ASAP!