|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
Ambition have recenrly been briefed on a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Marketing Executive into a top ten law firm.
This role will sit within the firms London team and it offer fantastic room for personal development and long term career growth.
The main responsibilities of this role are outlined below:
* Co-ordinating campaigns and national events, working closely with the Meeting and Events team and local office Admin Teams where applicable. Attending events to provide on the day support and assistance.
* Supporting social & digital campaigns, including podcasts and webinars.
* Assisting the Marketing Manager with the production of proposal documents, presentations, RFPs and proof reading of client documents.
* Liaising with the teams to maintain a central repository of information including a library of marketing publications, team member photos, CVs and client credentials ensuring content is checked and refreshed on an on-going basis.
* Coordination of intranet.
* Administrative duties to support the wider CRM team along with various office tasks, including the maintenance of CRM reports to support development of various databases
* Ability to run e-campaigns and surveys and support the production of respective collateral.
* Experience of working within a Marketing team ideally within a professional services firm.
* Excellent attention to detail and written English, have some copywriting know-how.
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and strong IT skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills as well as be self-starter / self-motivated.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with critical deadlines
* Ability to work pro-actively under pressure, with accuracy and focus
* Although based in London, willingness to travel to other offices if required, and flexibility in work hours.
* Degree and/or intention to study for CIM qualifications is preferred.
If this role is of interest and you feel you meet the requirement please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org