Marketing Communications Assistant - Corporate Coalition
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Ambition have partnered with a Professional Services Coalition to hire an experienced Marketing Communications Assistant to join their diverse and close knit team.
The firm is relatively niche within the Professional Services sector comprising of regulators, accountants and academia to encourage ethical and better reporting by businesses globally. They address many contemporary issues related to corporate reporting including climate change, automation and covid-19.
Boutique in size, with an excellent outreach, the Marketing Communications Assistant will be able to challenge themselves with a range of new experiences and diversify their knowledge within this space.
- Maintain the firm's website and ensure visitors have access to the latest resources;
- Manage the social media channels to drive awareness;
- Working closely with the Head of Comms to ensure online communications platforms run efficiently;
- Create content for newsletters, marketing publications and blogs;
- Develop marketing collateral for the wider business;
- Monitor the reports globally and sourcing any potential leads;
- Administrative duties as required.
The successful Marketing Communications Assistant will ideally have 1-2 years at least under their belt, be digitally and social media savvy with proficiency in CRM softwares, Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Exemplary communications skills will be required given the nature of the role. Knowledge of the business or investment world would be advantageous.
If you're an experienced Marketing Communications Assistant or operating in a Junior Marketing role looking to step up to a new challenge, click apply now! We'd love to hear from you!