|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
A leading, top 10 accountancy firm are currently searching for a Marketing Associate to join their London office on a permanent basis. This role will focus on making the firms brand synonymous across all of their target audiences.
This position will need an individual with exceptional project management and communications skills, with an impeccable eye for detail.
Main duties will include:
- Maintaining a high-quality set or sector specific credentials, bid materials, deal cards, marketing materials and insights.
- Ensuring the firms website and intranet are kept up to date.
- Working closely with the stakeholders to generate ideas for content and build these into the overall marcomms plan.
- Implementing effective internal and external marcomms.
- Events management.
- Working closely with the sector teams to leverage regional campaigns, the national brand and international marketing materials to increase the firm's profile.
- Managing and building relationships with external membership bodies.
To be considered for the role, you must have excellent project management and organisation skills, with the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders; professional services experience is desired.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone early in their marketing career looking to broaden their horizons or someone with a PA background looking to move into a marketing role.
If you would like to find out more, please press apply now!