Marketing Assistant / Graduate
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
Fancy starting your career in one of the best paid industries for marketing in the UK?
Are you a Marketing or Events Management graduate looking for a great role to start your career?
Have you completed a placement year that has given you the foundations to add immediate value into a creative and bubbly marketing team?
Then look no further!
A leading UK accounting firm is looking to recruit a Marketing and Events Administrator to support the marketing team on a range of activities. Including:
- Supporting the organisation of numerous events
- Producing marketing collateral to promote the firm credentials and key services
- Capturing and updating information about interaction with clients of the firm
- Ensuring all content, including the website, is accurate, relevant and presents a consistent profile to clients and prospective employees
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and supporting the marketing function
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has had exposure to organising events, has excellent communications skills and is willing to through themselves into ad hoc marketing tasks.
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more then please apply!