Marketing Assistant - Paris
An international law firm is recruiting their next Marketing Assistant to join the firm in the Paris office! The Marketing Assistant will assist with all marketing and BD teams as well as partners and associates where relevant.
The Marketing Assistant's key responsibilities will be:
- To support with brand awareness events
- Produce marketing materials such as brochures and PowerPoint presentations for pitches
- Coordination of submissions for French and international rankings (Chambers, Legal500, Leaders League, ODA)
- Internal and external communications coordination
- Organisation of client events
This is a fantastic role for someone who has a few months marketing experience within a professional services capacity, or a recent graduate looking to move into a marketing role.
The firm offers flexible working opportunities and a competitive benefits' package, so if you are interested in this role then please feel free to apply below or give me a call!