|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Ambition have teamed up with a boutique accountancy firm in their search for a marketing assistant to join their well-established team on a permanent basis. This role will be heavily focused on branding and design for the firm and is great an opportunity to take ownership of some exciting projects.
Main duties include:
- Designing and updating templates and managing requests for pitch document design.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the firm's website and ensuring all content is relevant and up to date.
- Using analytics to understand the traffic and popularity of web pages.
- Creating written, video and social content.
- Supporting campaigns from beginning to end.
- Planning, organising and executing events.
- Carrying out market research.
- Ensuring key messages and activities are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing, with strong branding and graphic design skills. A marketing degree/CIM qualification or equivalent would be desired; and experience with a design software is a must.
If you would like to find out more, please press apply now!