|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
Marketing Assistant - £25000 - £30000
One the world's fastest growing law firm are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their team based in London office.
- Assisting with the drafting and implementing of marketing plans and budgets for different parts of the business working closely with partners and fee earners in executing new ideas, initiatives and thought leadership
- Planning, managing and attending events, conferences and seminars.
- Business development research and targeting support of prospective and existing clients.
- Assisting with press releases and implementing social media strategies; making amendments to the website and internal news intranet.
- Input into pitches and capability statements for clients and targets. Compiling and drafting information such as track record. Coordination of legal directory submissions.
- Min 12 months experience in professional services or equivalent environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Willingness to work outside of office hours particularly when running events and travel within UK when required.
If you are an enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and organised individual with previous marketing experience from within Professional Services and you're looking to develop broader marketing and business development skills, then apply now!