Marketing Assistant - £27,000
I'm currently working on a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join an exciting and fast paced Marketing team for this driven London based law firm.
Working in close partnership with the Marketing Manager, this will be a great opportunity to really develop and enhance your career within the world of Marketing.
Your role will involve a wide range of work including:
- Event management:Planning, managing and attending internal and external events, conferences and client seminars for the practice areas to raise their profile in their sectors.
- Marketing planning: Help draft and implement the marketing plans and budgets for your practice areas. Play a key influencing role with partners regarding marketing issues and projects and take a lead role in executing new ideas and existing initiatives.
- Marketing communications:Managing and producing marketing literature (both online and in hard copy) for your practice areas in accordance with firm procedures and house style.
- Business development:Business development research and targeting support of prospective and existing clients.
- Social media and content generation:Assisting with content generation for social media channels, implementing social media strategies and making amendments to the external website and internal news intranet.
- Pitches:Managing the competition of capability statements for clients and targets as well as assisting with formal responses to ITTs. Compiling and drafting information such as track record.
- General practice support:Dealing with enquiries from partners and fee earners on a day-to-day basis including department marketing meetings.
Previous experience within a Marketing assistant role within a Professional Services environment is essential for this role as is a real desire to succeed within this area.
Please apply online to find out more!