Marketing & Communications Manager
A leading Construction Consultancy is looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This person will play an important role in executing the strategy and plans that have been set for 2020 and will ensure that it is done efficiently.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will work closely with senior stakeholders and develop/implement integrated campaigns across the UK business. You will report into the Marketing Director and will work closely with them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that the 2020 marketing and communications strategy is implemented effectively throughout the year
- Taking charge of the budget and monitoring the performance and ROI
- Taking the lead on managing integrated campaigns from start to finish
- Responsible for communications such as; content development, thought leadership and drafting articles
- Advising and influencing senior stakeholders in order to achieve best practice
- Professional Services experience is essential (property/built environment would be desirable)
- Strong B2B marketing background
- Extensive stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Highly capable of writing excellent content
- Strong team working and project management skills