Marketing & Communications Executive (Digital)
A leading chambers 'at the top of their game' are seeking a confident and collaborative Communications and Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. A main task you will be involved in is editing, generating anf collating content for directories and website.
The role has elements of digital and content with one person taking over each of the areas while also having shared responsibilities.
Within the role you will be involved in:
- Planning, preparing and compiling directory submissions
- Creating practice areas and regional brochures and briefing documents
- Being a brand champion for the website and all other corporate materials
- Manage the firms social media
- Monitor the legal media for coverage of the firm
- Research and produce briefing notes of targeted events and business development initiatives
- Provide support to the events assistant when needed
- Identify opportunities for drafting award submissions when needed
If you have been interested in Digital or Comms (PR and Internal) then this role could be a great step to gain more ownership with projects!