Marketing & Communcations Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Marketing & Comms Executive - £40,000 (max)
Great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing & Comms Assistant to join a top tier law global law firm to work alongside the Head of Brand and Marketing.
With a firm wide focus rather than sector group, this team is dedicated to supporting the firm on a global basis with business planning, event organisation, internal and external firm wide comms, website management, digital marketing and also a supporting with the practical implementation of all firmwide initiative and marketing activities.
Working across the wider London BD and Marketing team, duties will include:
- Managing and writing internal comms for the firm's intranet
- Co-ordinating internal communications campaigns supporting the wider business
- Ensuring all marketing materials are widely distributed across the office network, so that all offices are fully aware of what is being produced
- Supporting the improved use of social media ensuring that publications, firm news and events are promoted through appropriate online channels
- Working with the Head of Communications, provide summary reports on rankings achieved when directories are published (UK and International)
- Supporting with the maintenance of the website as directed by the wider Marketing team
- Supporting the Head of Brand and Marketing Operations, helping to drive a consistent and relevant approach to the use of the firm's brand and help to embed the brand across the business
Previous Marketing & Communications experience gained within a Professional Services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online ASAP!