Marketing and BD Manager - M&A
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£48000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Marketing & BD Manager
£50,000 - £58,000 & excellent benefits
Leading professional services firm based in the West End
Looking to start 2020 with an exciting new challenge? Want to work for a leading professional services firm who really value their people? Interested in working for a business that is really going places? If so, this Marketing & BD Manager role is perfect for you!
Working as part of a highly professional, collaborative team who pride themselves on delivering unique sales and marketing plans to clients that demand attention, this Marketing and BD Manager role is available on a 12-month FTC and is a pivotal role to the continued success of this firm.
You'll be encouraged to really get involved, to help this firm stand out from the crowd and to challenge business leaders. You'll be expected to speak your mind, to be passionate about delivering an exceptional outcome and to epitomise the meaning of teamwork.
The remit of this Marketing & BD Manager role will include:
- Plan and implement strategic BD and marketing initiatives for the practice group. Measure success and analyse engagement
- Support brand development initiatives
- Work with existing clients to maximise client base, revenue and referrals
- Maintain and oversee a high standard of project delivery
- Provide internally communication on teams' developments and successes
- Shape and influence the bids process
- Account management of key clients
- Work with PR team to identify press opportunities and prepare content
- Identify market trends
- Work with partners to advise on best practice, budget management and ROI
This Marketing & BD Manager role needs a candidate who is focussed on helping the team differentiate in the market as well as generating new opportunities - whilst the role is mainly London based, there will be UK travel involved.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Strong strategic marketing and BD experience, gained within professional services
- High levels of commercial acumen
- The ability to think laterally
- Research bias with a highly analytical mind
- First class stakeholder management experience and talents
- Strong relationship building abilities
- Solutions orientated with bags of initiative
- The ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to commit to a fixed term contract
If this Marketing & BD Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!