Marketing & BD Manager (FTC)
Ambition is working with an International law firm on their search for a Marketing & BD Manager for a 12 month FTC based in central London office. As a Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will take lead on BD & Marketing activities for the Energy sector to promote the profile of that area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the central marketing team, ensuring the energy practice is effectively integrated in international cross-practice business development, communications and development client activities.
- Project managing the directory submission process working closely with the partners, associates and PSLs.
- Utilising internal and external sources, including working with PSLs and other specialist in-house resources, understand and research the energy sector in order to proactively create business development opportunities.
- Working alongside central marketing team, managing the requirements for all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development programme for the energy practice, including (but not limited to) brochures, client/market research, directory submissions, website content, client bulletins/briefings, seminars, conferences, reporting/ROI.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- In-depth understanding of the Energy sector (Desirable)
- Proven track record of working in similar role within professional services.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more, then apply now!