Marketing and BD Manager - Forensic Advisory
A leading global advisory firm is on the lookout for a highly experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their specialist Forensic and Valuations sector specialist team.
The Forensic and Valuations as a service line is very niche form of accounting in itself which provide expert witness, commercial litigation and investigations as well as supporting with loss and asset recovery on the restructuring side.
Ideally, as the Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will have come from a Forensic Advisory background (or translatable service) as it will be imperative you understand this niche market.
- Oversee the whole lifecyle of strategic business development and marketing for the team;
- Optimise all Marketing and BD activity with a value add focus;
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the service lines to ensure strategies are efficient to the growth and support for the area;
- Ensure existing relationships and target markets are aware of up-to-date standards and services provided by the team;
- Maintain and oversee exemplary standards of project delivery;
- Proactively identifying market trends to potentially generate leads to new opportunities;
- Advising Partners on budgets, best practice and ROI;
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to step into a global organisation and manage the Marketing and Business Development element for the Forensic Advisory service line.
You will be working with a forward thinking team, with excellent support from the Partners and Senior stakeholders of the business.
If you're an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager with a Forensic Advisory background (or similar), then we'd love to hear from you!